Monday, May 2, 2011

This Is The Day The Lord Has Made!

I woke up this morning and to my surprise the sky was overcast.
"This is the day the Lord has made."
I finally have a day off and my room is in a state of disarray.
"This is the day the Lord has made."
I have a list of things to do today.
"This is the day the Lord has made."
I have to sort through all my summer clothes and pack away the winter.
"This is the day the Lord has made."
There are bills, grocery lists, laundry to do, etc.
"This is the day the Lord has made."

There will be days when it seems nothing gets done. Laundry piles up, the to-do list gets longer instead of shorter, but one thing remains constant... God. He is faithful and constant. He is present and not a spectator but a participator in our lives! He works all things together for good and is loving and merciful towards all.

There will be days that are overcast, even dark nights of the soul. There will be valleys, shadows, and storms in our lives but never forget that God is for us. Nothing can separate us from the love of Christ and everyday we wake up to see He is faithful. We are alive, breathing, full of life in the Spirit! This truly is an amazing day!! Let us never take one day for granted.
God bless your day!!

In Christ Alone,
~Ilene Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment